Sunday, December 18, 2011

On-line Christmas Shopping


Well I've bought almost everything on-line this year and now that the boxes are arriving I think I bought more then I meant to.  I promised the kids a small Christmas - they are going to call me a liar again....darn....darn.....darn.....I did a bit of shopping in the store when I could get a coupon on-line or a great deal posted on-line for brick and mortar stores.  Dad had to help me with one of these purchases...thanks.  I hope all of you have a great holiday and stay warm....we have snow again...darn....darn.....darn.....

1 comment:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

As you well remember I always said we would have a small christmas and we always had presents falling out from under the tree and spreading all over the family room. Ah Well the burdens of motherhood.!