Saturday, July 11, 2009

Twins?




What do you think? Pretty similar, just 16 1/2 months apart that's all. Zeke agreed to this and that alone made me laugh. Her features and build are much more slight then his.
One thing more, last night was the volunteer appreciation dinner for Freedom Fest and I'll tell you what a great thing it is to volunteer. Qatar, Gunnar, Zeke and I did a few hours(less then 3) running games at the park on the 3rd of July. We had a blast and we got $5 in chamber bucks, a t-shirt, many many free rides(If there wasn't a line, Paige ran a jumpy slide, Amanda ran a jumpy hamburger, and Gunnar and Eric ran the Giga balls. Qatar and I had the speedway with the little race cars. We had to be sure they were all running correctly at least every fifteen minutes or so.), and a great dinner last night(Fried chicken, cole slaw, beans, rolls and all the pop you can drink, or beer if you're so inclined). I also won a Spam gift set at the drawing last night. WOW!!! I can't really say it was volunteerism with all the great perks. Doing it next year for sure. We all got free shirts last night at the dinner also. What a deal. Win-Win.

3 comments:

Nessa said...

Seriously...the picture is totally FREAKING me out. We all know how beautiful Cenny is, but now...what does that say about poor ZEKE???:)

Heather said...

I honestly thought it WAS Zeke when you first posted that picture, but I didn't want to say anything.

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

I believe I will volunteer next year, it was fun to do the year before. Personally I think Cenneidigh looks more like Gunnar then anyone else, but then again so does Zeke!