Monday, July 6, 2009

I see the future, thanks Uncle Steven.




For her birthday the Bremners gave Cenneidigh a Hannah Montana game with a wig and mike. I think she will be a blond sometime in the future, she really likes the wig. She really has grown up this year, it is almost scary how fast time is going. Cenneidigh Montana. She received many other items she loves, but the wig was a big hit. Looking at her in the wig just makes me think about the future and her making her own decisions about her appearance.

3 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

She already makes her own decisions about her appearance and she will be just like her Mama when she went blond, or red or was it orange? I can't quite remember!! So the Wig is probably the best bet for Cenneidigh being a blond!

Nessa said...

Scary Huh? :)

H. Wimmer said...

Ah a girl after my own heart wanting to be blond but having dark hair..although I went blond and I loved it!! She is just like her mommy...