Thursday, July 23, 2009

The secrets I've learned and you haven't.


I've discovered a secret and I thought I would let the rest of you in on it. There is no secret formula to get you into heaven. As Bro. Cook said on Sunday, "We learned everything we need to know in Primary to get to the Celestrial Kingdom." If that's so and I believe it is then cut yourself and everyone else around you some slack. "Judge not lest you be judged." Sound familiar? Thank you for listening.
BTW: Whether you think my children are going to jail or on missions is really not any of your business. So keep your concerns to yourself, or better yet forget about them altogether. I'll raise my kids so you don't have to worry about it, you will not be held responsible for them. And yes, if they want to grow their hair to their knees, or shave their heads bald I DON'T CARE!!!!!!

4 comments:

H. Wimmer said...

I agree with you Lisa.... I love Qatar's Hair!!!

Nessa said...

I say we really go for it and dye the kids hair blue or something crazy one Saturday...otherwise I'm with you. Everone needs to back off and not make ANY kind of derogatory comments about any kids that aren't their own! AMEN LISA!

Paige said...

Spit it out Lisa, tell us how you really feel. I don't think you should keep your feelings inside.

WonderKitty said...

That is awesome. My mom was always like that too. Just leave my kids to me, and focus on your own life. Good for you.