Thursday, May 28, 2009

Not to be outdone.



Books I've read this year.
7-15 of the In Death series by JD Robb, I'm taking a break from Death for awhile. 9
Watermelon by Marion Keyes along with Sushi for Beginners. 2
Voices and The Draining Lake by the Icelandic guy. 2
How Nancy Drew Saved My Life, stupid but about a nanny in Iceland. The book was going along great and then she ruined it with about 40 pages to go. Don't waste your time. 1
The Shopaholic books, not all this year, but two of them. I still need to read Shopaholic & Sister and Shopaholic & Baby. 2
Hot Ice-Nora Roberts and a few others of hers(fast to read) 4
Some Linda Howards. (fast to read) 3
Financial Peace Revisited. Dave Ramsey 1
Suzy Ormans Plan for 200. Pretty short. 1
Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat? Peter Walsh. 1(Second time reading it and the other one he just wrote.)
Little House on the Prairie and parts of on the Banks of Plum Creek(with Cenneidigh). 1
Working on The book of Lies.
Various other children's books. I get all of my books from the library so sometimes it hard to remember them all.
I may not read like David, but I'm not wasting my brain either. Some of you may disagree with some of my choices, but I enjoy all sorts of books. Romance mixed with murder seems to be high on the list this year. Last year it was a better mix more murder and suspense less romance. I like romance, everyone ends up happy. Reichs needs a new book as well as Brown(September) and the Icelandic guy needs more of his translated into English, then I would never run out of things to read. Of course in the summer we are at the library a couple times a week so I'm sure to get a lot more reading done.






2 comments:

Nessa said...

Yeah I had to take a break from the In Death series too. I'm with you though...this year all I've read is romance and mysteries/thrillers. What can I say? I love them!

H. Wimmer said...

Wow with all you do you still have time to read!! Wow I'm lucky if I get a book read ever 2 months!!