Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kill me now!!!


I subbed half a day in a class I said I would never sub in again and I am not happy about it. Jane told me 1st grade, but when I got there they switched me. The other sub didn't want the class either and got there seconds before me. Never again or I will use this axe on myself.
Subbing will be ending in the next few days, at least by the 27th I'm pretty sure. Yeah!!!!!! This time of year makes me very grateful for summer time. We leave for Iceland on the 6th of June another yeah!!!! I need to get away.
Happy Summer is almost here for three months. I will be sick of it and ready to sub again in September.

3 comments:

meredith said...

If we kill you now then you don't get to go to Iceland. BTW I was talking to another sub just last week and he said the same thing- that he often gets the old bait and switch as well. The moral of the story- you better show up freaking early b/c our district knows how to reel you in!

TStevens said...

It's your fault for going to that school. You know you hate it there.

Nessa said...

PULEEEEESE! We know that you love Sumner...don't deny it, you'd live there if you could!