Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Mantra


I'm going to jump out of an airplane, I'm going to Iceland, I'm going to buy a new outfit.
I repeat this all day as I sub in the 3rd grade class at Sumner for four days straight this week. It gets me through as nothing else but alcohol and really good drugs could. Several teachers have called me, "Poor thing." Ok that is scary. But, one more day is all I have and I was tough today, three were sent to detention after school.
This photo is true, I've had several things wing by my head this week and then the student is off to the office. Too bad many teachers and the principal has the flu right now. One more day will be my Mantra tomorrow and then YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! when I get home. Qatar has a concert tomorrow night and that will be our 4th this month, third this week and one more to go. Another YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! Skydive, Iceland, New clothes. Repeat

4 comments:

meredith said...

Love you Lisa! Just ahng in for 1 more day!!!
We have the concert right before you and I'm off in 45 minutes to take Char and Em for their last round of pics..... Now that my kids are so much older, May really kind of sucks.....

Heather said...

Have fun!

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

It must have been a rough week for you to say the picture is true. Those items aren't flying by him they are hanging on strings. Hope today is better. When are you going Skydiving?

Nessa said...

You can do it! Hopefully all the kids will be really well-behaved today and the hours will fly by!