Saturday, May 16, 2009

Busy week!!

My second full week of subbing was tough, but ended on a high note. The basement of the high school was were I was yesterday with special ed. and super seniors(over 18, 5th or 6th year in high school). I was warned several times that the group was a challenge, but I found it to be a very relaxing day compared to the other classes I had this week. Of course I worked with delinquent youth for a few years a while back and then years with developmentally delayed so this was actually quite fun. I learned how to play a new card game during the last hour when everyone had some free time.
I'm exhausted so I got up and 7am today and then back down for a nap at 10am until my sister, Kristi, came over. They are visiting this week because they are moving this summer so we won't see them like usual.
We also attended three concerts at school this week. Monday-Band at the high school. Tuesday-Band at Ellis. Wednesday- Scout committee meeting. Thursday-Ellis Choir. But Friday David and I went to see Star Trek, loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

take a deep breath aaaaaahhhhhh.....