Thursday, May 28, 2009

My back.


My back is getting better. Saturday morning I couldn't even move off my bed. This is Thursday and yesterday I went to work at the preschool with little ones crawling over me, and it was not that bad. Today it is just slightly annoying, but the heating pad is doing wonders. Ice was good, but it is cold outside so I'm glad I'm now ready for the heat.
Friday I was working out, but not getting the feeling anything was actually working, I guess it was but not the way I hoped. Old age is what I've been told is happening, and if this is it old age sucks.
The back pain pills gave me the strangest sensations. My whole body felt like it was wrapped in plastic, even the Ben-Gay didn't feel like anything. I stopped taking those and now am just using advil and tylenol combined with heating pads(yes two, one on my back the other on my left bum the muscle pull is from my lower back all the way down my bum) and rest. Slow moving and not taking many stairs right now.

2 comments:

Heather said...

no offense, but I liked the story through David's eyes better

meredith said...

I hope you feel better soon. Especially since we're going camping tomorrow :)