Monday, April 1, 2013

Mommy Strike Update



OK I am on my way to class in a few minutes and David is not enabling anyone tonight...he is letting them forage in the cupboards for dinner....soup, chili, etc.  I am not putting a dish in the dishwasher and Qatar is doing his laundry as we speak....I am off the clock.  Of course I just got a call that they may be putting me on a long-term sub for the rest of the year...so this Strike may not see an end anytime soon.  That is a good thing for this crew they are way to dependent on me and my ways of making sure everything gets done, everyone gets where they need to be, everyone eats something healthy....oh well they are young and will survive with all the canned goods, packaged and processed food in the house...but oh no we are out of chips already...the horror...the drama...the fat not missed.  Wish the kids luck or not...because there can be only one victor and it will be the Mommy this time.

No comments: