Saturday, April 13, 2013

Old West Murder Mystery Party -

 We had a blast last night participating in the murder mystery.  Davids work group put it on at the country club and the food was top notch.  I was a saloon girl trying to make money by dancing with men at the poker tournament....everyone laughed when I asked them to pay me for a dance so I started to sell secrets and then my drink tickets...I made about 4000 dollars for the night.  I came in second in that area....but I won for best character - meaning I stayed in character and played the game....I still had no idea who dunnit? But I won a Ham...mummmm my favorite...not.   But it was the best party I have been too yet for Hormel.  I rented my costume from Dillon, who just opened a store at the mall, so I made sure to plug it every time someone commented on the outfit.  Zeke works for Dillon dressing up like characters for parties-birthday and things like that.  Enchantertainment is the name of the store I think.  David played the outlaw Jesse Wales...he was dangerous..very!!!  Fishnet tights are itchy...very itchy.

 So fun and then I edited these photos with some fun items.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Lisa,

We're a start-up Murder Mystery Party company based in the UK, and we'd like to offer you one of our host-it-yourself games for free, in the hope that if you like it you might blog about us :)

They're terribly easy to organise - our website sends out the invitations directly, by email. Also, the scripts can be previewed. See https://www.daggerville.com.

If you're interested, get in touch at info@daggerville.com, and also please feel free to pass the offer on to other bloggers.

Regards,

Martin (for Daggerville Games)