Friday, February 24, 2012

Thinking about going back to school

Logo of Augsburg College. This is where I was thinking about going.  They have a campus in Rochester and it would be expensive about 20,000 for the two years and I would end up with a MAE Masters of Art in Education...I think I would do the special ed route, EBD, LD, and DCD.  I'm talking with the head of special ed at the HS today for more info on the different licenses and how each works so I know what I'd be getting into a bit more.  I really enjoy subbing special ed....but I have little or no responsibility subbing except being there and following the teachers notes.

I'll keep you informed of what I find out and by the way I need to take a math test at college level and pass so I don't have to take the class that worries me a bit....but I do sub math classes and have found it to be easier then I remember...math is very logical something I missed when I was younger.

No comments: