Monday, February 6, 2012

RS lesson Love------February

I wanted a lesson on Love and I was very short on time between knowing I was teaching and teaching.  I also was working whine whine whine....poor me.....so i thought love...its February after all.  So I picked this one.  Well this is a missionary lesson and I'm awful at that....but the lesson went great....I took advice to have the sisters do more talking and discussing.  I handed out questions(some personal asking about their conversion, and their member missionary efforts) and had each sister answer them...we had a great discussion and the lesson went over time.  Several people said it was a wonderful lesson and I can honestly say I didn't talk more then 7 mins....the class ran the lesson....a great spirit and a great lesson.   I will prepare with a discussion in mind the next time I teach.

No comments: