Monday, June 8, 2009

Iceland

We are here and it is cold and wet. The plane trip was long and cramp, but we each had our own tv screen with lots of options. Church was in Icelandic and I feel so bad for the members in our ward who have the service translated it is really hard to keep up with the flow.
Exhaustion flowed over me every few hours until I finally fell into bed at nine last night. I should be good today. I left the video camera and card readers at home so I will need to borrow a card reader to get my pictures off the camera.
Love you at guys at home.

1 comment:

Nessa said...

Hey, just got back from the recital. Claire, Abby and Jillian were so cute! Just so you know Zeke was astounding! I swear I wanted to give him a standing ovation, but I felt bad for all the other kids! :) Really, though, he did absolutely great!