Tuesday, June 23, 2009

E-Z Meals

I decided that I am sick of coming up with recipes and things to make for dinner, so I joined this service. They give you 7 meals and recipes with a detailed grocery list. You can choose from several grocery stores for their newest ads. Here in Austin you can choose Walmart, ALDIS, or any store, other areas have several other choices. I choose AlDIs because the list to feed 4-6 is about 65 dollars and I need to add to that to feed my brood so that is a great savings compared to what I usually spend. I went to the store yesterday and came home with 14 meals worth of food(two weeks of menus) for 120 dollars, WOW!!!!!. We should eat better and cheaper. WIN WIN for all of us. Check it out.
E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

3 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

OK sounds great. In two weeks let us know if the food lasted that long and if you had to supplement with fresh fruits and vegetables. What did the two weeks end up costing in the end?

Nessa said...

I sooooooooo need this!

meredith said...

let me know how it goes. I'm mot a believer until someone i know says it works.