Saturday, February 1, 2014

Chaperoning is one of my favorite things to do -

Qatar is a senior and going on the choir trip this year to New Orleans in March - it is a Wednesday to a Monday trip at the end of the month-  I asked to chaperone again - I went with Gunnar when his class went to Boston - well they already had enough people so I was out of luck - 

I get back from the cruise to a 1000 + emails and I work my way through them and BOOM one from the choir director asking if I am still available to chaperone - YES - I will miss a class or so - but I love these trips and the relationships you build with the kids- This is a great time to spend with Qatar before he leave this summer YEAH!!!!!

Gunnar actually did spend quite a bit of time with me on the Boston trip - we had lunch together on a free day and then he was always on the same tours as I was - since Qatar said he wanted me to go I hope it will go as well - this time we get to go south instead of north so that will be wonderful - Looks like it will be in the 60- and 70's during that time.

No comments: