Saturday, November 10, 2012

I posted grades for my class

All done with my three week assignment and I have posted grades.  I enjoyed the time once we all came to an understanding of what was expected and what I wouldn't put up with.  Choice is something I pushed.  When they got sent to the office it was their choice not something I did or someone else did to them.  The five rules worked great...most of the time.  Another teacher I share students with told me that his kids will miss me.  I told him they would miss the candy and he laughed and said that they said that also,but they did say they would miss me also.

I think I would like to do this for a career, good thing since I am studying that.  I don't fear the kids, but I fear for them if they don't change their focus and directions.

1 comment:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

You are the kind of teacher they need - keep it up.