Saturday, January 28, 2012

Working...working....working.....

I planned on cutting my working days to 10 a month...I worked more so far in January to make up for the time I would be gone to Eagle Bluff in February...well yesterday I was asked to assist a new teacher for a few weeks until her license come through for MN. She is from Texas and starts the 30th. Well there goes my cutting back. I did tell them I already committed to Eagle Bluff for three of the days so I won't qualify for the long term sub pay(190 a day instead of 108 a day..you have to work 10 days in a row and than they go back to day 4 paying you long term pay for the remainder.), oh well I would hate to miss Eagle Bluff with Ezekiel so that is a small price to pay.  Maybe after its over I will take the rest of the month off.

1 comment:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Finally got a connection - have fun at Eagle Bluff.