Saturday, November 14, 2009

Into the Woods




The high school's fall musical was Into the Woods. Gunnar played the narrator, the same role he had at Ellis then they did this play. The play was funny and cute. They could have used another week of practice, but for a large cast it was very good. I loved the princes Agony song, they stole the show. The giant on the projector was hilarious and when he killed Gunnar, he picked up a barbie doll except it was a blond Ken doll instead of dark haired one. Funny stuff. It's great to watch the kids grow, we saw most of these kids in the same production five years ago, the boys have really grown and the girls almost seemed to have shrunk in comparison.

3 comments:

Dane said...

Wish I could've been there. I'm planning on hitting lots of events with you in the next life, if we don't get together again before then.

Book Him Danno said...

I second that

Heather said...

cool. I would like to see
Gunnar in something.