Sunday, November 29, 2009

Black Friday


Today at 2:45 am I was up and on my way to pick up Meredith. We ran to Walmart and got in line for an item I wanted. We were first(for that item) and the store started to fill in around us at 3:30. The 12 lap tops were claimed by 2:30am thank heaven I didn't want one of those. We got what we needed and talked to lots of people in the process. The check out line was crazy, but we then turned around and went to four other stores and then breakfast at Perkins. Bonnie and Connett family were not well this year and we missed them. David commented that he may want to go next year(will wonders ever cease). Good day, three items I wanted were gone, but rain checks were available. YEAH!!!! Amanda did snap photos so I will check for them on facebook. Merry Christmas one and all.

2 comments:

meredith said...

I was a ton of fun- :)

H. Wimmer said...

You are such a brave woman!! I could bring myself to face the very scary crowds!!