Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I am crazy---or just going that way faster every day

Off to school yesterday to do some testing on students before class in the evening.  Well Dad had surgery on his appendix..interrupted the day...oh well...off to school after he gets out of surgery and driving fast to get there before it starts.   Home after 10:30 PM to walk into water pouring from the ceiling.  Bathroom issues again.....Called the plumber still not here...water stopped to bed about midnight and not a very good night sleep at all.  No shower available this morning and Zeke is yelling at me about it...I guess I can hose him off in the yard...Bad day..so far..cross your fingers it gets better.

1 comment:

H. Wimmer said...

At least your kids bathe my kids run around the house screaming the water might melt them. I did remind them that only the wicked witch of the west melted.