Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My kids think I am a super hero....


I guess I can fix the unfixable-Qatar called me and wanted to know how his suit got bigger and what I was going to do to fix it?  Fix a suit that is the same size it was, he was just very nervous...He relaxed and things were fine and he looked great for Prom.

Cenny thinks I can do things I really can't, I think I have them all fooled by my amazingness.  I can fix things most of the time and sew on buttons if needed.  I guess I can do quite a bit of things-some may even be called incredible so I guess I am pretty incredible at times.

JT is sure I can fix the issues with his teachers, but I usually talk him around to realizing that he is in the wrong and not the teacher, of course I did save math for him by talking to the teacher and the GT teacher and he gets extra instructions if he passes the pre-test and doesn't have to take the unit with the rest of the class...pretty amazing I guess.

Of course there are the times, more often then not, that they think I am an idiot barely able to feed myself- so this all evens out in the end I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this is among the most significant info for me.
And i'm glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things, The site style is great, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

my web blog ... chloe 財布