Wednesday, June 15, 2011

So sick of socks!!

Socks socks everywhere and yet not a single pair to wear....this is what my kids tell me so I spent a few hours pairing up socks and came up with two full laundry baskets.  One basket colored socks and the other white.  Now I need them to all take their socks to their rooms and stop with keeping them in a basket.  You think it would be easy with them doing most of their own laundry.

JT likes to take his socks off wherever he is and toss them.  Socks everywhere.  I love summer...I ban all sock usage for the summer.

2 comments:

Nessa said...

Me too! Me too! Flip-flops in the summer ONLY...it is Law in my house!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm the sock sorter for your house......you have taken over my job!!!!! Oh well, I shall retire gracefully. Just had a thought....summer in GA, Il, FL is one thing. Summer in MN? my grandkids may get frostbite!!!!!!