Thursday, July 19, 2012

Posting comments

Rant here.....I hate commenting on any blog that requires me to put in some stupid code or letter or whatever.  I hate that and that is why I am not commenting on anyone's blog.  Let anyone comment and just moderate the comments.  I cannot tell what those stupid codes are and I hate HATE HATE them.  I will not comment if I have to go through this stupid add on.  Sorry I start a comment and then quit when I have to put this thing in.....

OK that is what I wanted to say.  HATE HATE HATE HATE this!!!

4 comments:

Steve said...

Just checking to see if I had to do the text box security check if I commented on your blog... ;)

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

I agree with you 100%. Now that they have added the blurred numbers it is even more frustrating. I will change my blog so you can comment.

H. Wimmer said...

I really dislike it to so I decided to fix it.

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

I agree, I agree, I agree most of the time I can't even read them and have to do it over and over again so I give up!