Tuesday, October 25, 2011

119-126 Book Read in 2011

Remembrance (Transcend Time, #1)Leftover ShortsHeaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and BackMr. PerfectThe Entitlement Trap: How to Rescue Your Child with a New Family System of Choosing, Earning, and OwnershipThe Great Fat FraudThe Scroll: A NovelPreyA few graphic novels also thrown in there for good measure that I didn't count.  Read Book Him Danno for details on any of these books, but since I just read them it may take a few weeks for all the posts to post.  Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Heather said...

We went to the 'entitlement trap' class taught by Richard and Linda Eyre at BYU for education week. It was really good.

Unknown said...

The book had alot of great things to say and now I need to figure our how to make them work for us...I think I am going to give the kids so much money a month for clothes I will divide what we spend in a year and then see if they can handle that and lunch money, small entertainment money 5 bucks or so a month for that...we don't go for entertainment in these parts.